Saturday 28 January 2017

Bar sketching compilation!!!

Last year I got into the amazing habit of losing myself in cafes and pubs to discover lost stories in random everyday people and neighbors, distilling their essence in tons of sketches. This has not only been terribly inspiring, eagerly discovering personalities, exploring styles and opening a huge world around me, but also lead to the creation of my city´s Drink and Draw group!! The idea spread and some artists friends loved it, so we started to do it together and created the group, enjoying now endless afternoons sketching everywhere with new local artists joining us every time. So much fun and absolutely recommend it!!! And is so addictive!!! :D

Here I share with you some of the sketches I have been doing, exploring styles and trying to contain as much story and personality in one single sketch as I can. Cheers!!!







 






 












What an awesome time!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment