Thursday 12 January 2017

Harry Potter redesign


Hi guys!!!! To quick off this new year with a little bit of magic, I would like to share with you the Harry Potter redesigns for animation I did developing one of my Inktobers. I submitted one of them, Snape, to the amazing Character Design Challenge and got a lovely 2nd position on the Special Juror´s Choice, the awesome Jean-Baptiste Monge. He dedicated some kind words to my design ***always*** that I copied below. What an honour!!! I cannot be happier!!! Thanks tons guys!

"So my 2nd favourite is for Almu Redondo and his Rogue, particularly succeeded, who represent in the same time the universe of Harry Potter and the character himself that we read through the pages."
Jean-Baptiste Monge, Harry Potter redesign Juror, December 2016






No comments:

Post a Comment